Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ello Creatures, Ghouls, Monsters & Fools

So, I've never really seen myself as the blogging type.
I've always felt too changeable to write down my thoughts and feelings (without poetic lisence), that my moods fluxuate too much and my compulsion issues would warrant me to go back and edit each post fifty million times before I would wind up just completely deleting it.
But lately I've been learning to let go of my inhibitions and really go with what I honestly feel inside. Basically stop being so fucking uptight, in a nutshell.

In constructing this blogature, I've decided to use it as a tool to prying open my third eye (couldn't go without some sort of TOOL refference) and let (you) inside my twisted(?) little mind...

I will also be using this as a promotional tool for my art, music, whereabouts, and generalities of the sort. So stay tuned ;)

Tata for now, Freakaleaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment